Teamwork is the priority of any organization because it enables your team to share ideas and responsibilities, which helps reduce stress on everyone, allowing them to be diligent and thorough when completing tasks. This will enable them to meet sales goals quickly and make a great contribution to the well being of your company.
Teamwork is essential for success at work in nearly any Organization. Working cooperatively with clients, co-workers, and workplace leadership can aid in efficiently completion of daily tasks and meeting project goals regularly. Whether you have experience in your field or you are a beginner, you feeling that you are a valued member of a team can improve your overall job satisfaction, help you build lasting professional relationships, and even add to your resume skills and curriculum vitae(cv).
Effective Teamwork Is Built On The Following Characteristics:
- Clear direction of tasks.
- Open and honest communication among co-workers.
- Teamwork supports risk taking and change.
- There is mutual accountability.
- Common goals and objectives. NB: Team members from diverse backgrounds often interpret a group’s goals differently.Teamwork encourages differences in opinions.
In conclusion these are great rules for productive and a good fruitful teamwork.
- Show everyone respect, it’s necessary to remind people sometimes.
- Champion polite disagreements. Not everyone will have the same thoughts and feelings about every projects because everyone has different opinions.
- Always give an explanation of suggestions so other co-workers can understand.
- Tolerating the views of others(co-workers or peers) can lead to a productive teamwork.
- Communication should be brief so everyone will have a clear understanding.
- Get rid of toxic people who always intimidate you and are overly defensive.